Spanish Cafe Bombon Recipe
What is Cafe Bombon?
A Cafe Bombon is a sweet espresso drink made with condensed milk and an espresso shot, which is very popular in Spain! It's usually served in a glass so that you can admire the swirling ingredients as they form a colourful coffee array of goodness.
Time to make: 3 minutes
Level of difficulty: Easy
- 10 ml LAX Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- 60ml Condensed Milk of your choice
- Milk of your choice (to steam/froth)
This recipe uses:
- 10 ml Lax Vanilla Coffee Concentrate
- Condensed Milk (of your choice)
- Flight Fuel Stainless Steel Mug (or your mug of choice)
- Milk Frother/Steam Wand
Steps to Make a Cafe Bombon:
Step 1: Pour 10 ml of our LAX Vanilla Concentrate into your desired mug plus 50 ml of water and stir together.
Step 2: Slowly drizzle in the condensed milk, it will eventually sink to the bottom of the mug.
Step 3: In a separate cup begin to froth your milk, only a small amount so you can gently place it on top.
Step 4: Scoop your milk foam and gently spoon on top, aim for an equal layer (aim for a 1:1:1 ratio) Serve immediately.