Paris Trip for 2 Giveaway Terms And Conditions
Terms and conditions for the Expedia “Paris Trip for 2” Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”)
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions“). Promotional materials relating to the Prize Draw, including all information on how to enter the Prize Draw, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotion materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is Collab Coffee Trading as Flight Fuel Coffee, Holly Bank Chambers, Oasts Business Village, Red Hill, Wateringbury, Kent, United Kingdom, ME18 5NN (Flight Fuel) in partnership with Expedia, Inc., 1111 Expedia Group Way W., Seattle, WA 98119 USA (“Expedia“).
- Participants must be at least 18 years old and legally resident within the United States. Employees and agents of Flight Fuel and Expedia or any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies and their immediate families and members of their households, and anyone otherwise connected with operation or fulfilment of the Prize Draw are not eligible to take part. Flight Fuel and Expedia reserves the right to require participants to prove that they are eligible to enter the Prize Draw. If the winner is found to be ineligible, Flight Fuel and Expedia reserves the right to award the prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- The Prize Draw commences at 12.00 pm EST on 27th March 2023 and all entries must be received by 12.00 pm EST on the closing date of 3rd April 2023.
- The official method of entry is to leave a comment on the post whilst tagging the person’s instagram account with who you would like to take on the trip, alongside including yourself on our mailing list either via this landing page or previously accepted marketing material from Flight Fuel. If all completed above you will be entered for a chance to win. Entries submitted by any other means will not be accepted: only those submitted via the official method of entry.
- Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Prize Draw is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Participants may make a maximum of 1 entry into the Prize Draw. Any entries in addition to this may be disqualified.
- The prize to be won is a voucher for a trip to Paris for two people, including standard economy flights, transfers, and 4 star hotel from any US based commercial airport available on Expedia’s website. Prize can only be redeemed on any product that is offered on Expedia’s website. Expedia will assist winner in booking their travel. Winner must book their travel before 31 December 2023 and travel by 30 September 2025. The value of the prize cannot be applied to the cost of any previously purchased reservations or other miscellaneous charges. The actual retail value may vary depending on the point of departure, travel itinerary, and costs of air transportation, if any, at time of award. Re-bookings are not allowed. The value of the booking is not refundable. Booking is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. Certain blackout dates and travel restrictions may apply. A winner is responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in these Terms and Conditions, including (where applicable) transport to and from departure airport, meal costs, spending money, insurance and all other incidentals. A winner is also personally responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize. If a winner’s companion is a minor, the minor must be accompanied by his or her parent or legal guardian (at their own expense) if they are not the winner. The prize is as stated and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative to a prize in whole or in part. By participating in the Prize Draw, participants agree that the prize is awarded on an “as is” basis, and that neither Expedia nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize. A prize is subject to the terms and conditions of Expedia which can be found at https://www.expedia.com/lp/b/terms-of-service.
- The winner of the Prize Draw will be the first name chosen at random from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the end of the applicable closing date.
- The winner will be notified no later than 24th April 2023 by direct message on Instagram and will be asked to respond to provide their full name, telephone number (including area code), mail and/or email address. A winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize. The prize will be sent in the form of a voucher sent to the winner by email to the email address provided on entry to the Prize Draw with instructions on how to contact Expedia to redeem their prize. Expedia will assist the winner in redeeming their prize and booking their travel. If any e-mail(s) to a winner are returned as undeliverable or a winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize by 29th May 2023, Expedia reserves the right to conduct a further random draw to award their prize to another participant. If a winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified in the notification of winning, Expedia reserves the right to conduct a further random draw to award the prize to another participant.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond Expedia’s reasonable control and not related to a winner, Expedia is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, Expedia reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of the prize. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Prize Draw, Expedia reserves the right at any time to allocate the available prize through a further draw or to divide the prize or the value of the prize between the winners of the Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw, participants agree to have their name and photograph featured in publicity materials relating to the Prize Draw without further reference, payment or other compensation. This includes our posting of the winner’s handle on our Instagram stories to announce them as our winner. Details of a winner will also be made available to participants and the public on request by sending a letter and stamped addressed envelope to Collab Coffee Trading as Flight Fuel Coffee, Holly Bank Chambers, Oasts Business Village, Red Hill, Wateringbury, Kent, United Kingdom, ME18 5NN (Flight Fuel) in partnership with Expedia, Inc., 1111 Expedia Group Way W., Seattle, WA 98119 USA (“Expedia“) no later than 29th May 2023.
Please see our Privacy Statement (https://www.expedia.com/lp/b/lg-privacypolicy) for more information about how we process your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.
- Expedia and Flight Fuel reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Prize Draw in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Prize Draw is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Expedia or Flight Fuel that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Prize Draw. Neither Expedia, Flight Fuel nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by Expedia and Flight Fuel to provide the prize or otherwise that may cause the Prize Draw to be disrupted or corrupted, or that may lead to loss or damage of the prize in transit to the winner.
- Save where it has been negligent, Expedia and Flight Fuel will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants’ entry into the Prize Draw or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Prize Draw. Expedia and Flight Fuel will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by Expedia and Flight Fuel of any entries. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit Expedia’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Prize Draw in a manner, which in Expedia’s or Flight Fuel’s reasonable determination is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Prize Draw, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Expedia and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Prize Draw at Expedia’s sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Prize Draw, Expedia or Flight Fuel may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Prize Draw as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
- All Expedia’s and Flight Fuel’s decisions in relation to the Prize Draw are final and Expedia will not enter into any correspondence with participants.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by US law. The courts of the United States of America shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions.
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.